Re: [pyrnet] TRAINING: anticipating the correction

Elaine, you may very well be cueing him in some way. I.E. You're
"bracing" for the correction, placing one foot behind the other,
turning to look at him, etc. Or, he knows he's wrong and is truly
anticipating. The next time it happens, pay more attention to
what you're doing and see if you do something the same way each
time, then change it. It may throw him off and he'll stop
anticipating the correction.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com