Re: [pyrnet] higher in the rear?

Jan,   good one--smorgasboard eh? I have been having a bit of trouble
with Sophie maybe I can ask you or anyone else who's got an idea about!!
Sophie used to sleep in a crate o the front porch up until about three
weeks ago when it got very cold here (tonight it's about 10 below
without the wind). One night she whined in her bed , probably to pay but
I decided to try her in our bedroom on the floor--she's done
wonderfully. The problem is that each morning when Bear ( big
lab--collie-- shepherd cross male, 5 years old neutered) comes down from
upstairs where he sleeps in my 12 yr. olds room , Sophie attacks Bear.
He might just be wandering to the bathroom for a drink before going
outside. She always tries to be dominant which starts a fight--now even
when she was a pup Bear was the alpha. So we separate them and send them
outside. Then Kaade my son goes out and feeds them--we tie Sophie
because she would eat Bear's fit and trim food. The other night Sophie
came across the field with what looked like a piece of twine, my husband
thought she was going to play with Bear but she started a fight again
but this time Bear got a bloody ear out of the deal. I really don't
understand this behavior since Bear was the alpha since she arrived at 2
months old. Can anybody help me?? Now don't get me wrong but they do
play too but she is doing this more and more often. Incidentally Bear
has also slept on our bedroom floor many times--not with her in the room
though.  Thanks-------Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!