Re: [pyrnet] higher in the rear?

I think Sophie has become the dominant one here Bonnie so why don't you try
putting the crate in your bedroom for her to sleep in and letting Bear have
his usual place? Don't let her out until Bear has done his usual household
chores etc. Sophie has to be taught her place and the thing with the Pyr
bitches is that they will try and take over later on.  Can I ask if Sophie
is spayed?  If not it could be the old hormones acting up here and making
her feel like she should be boss.  Nothing worse than a scrappy Pyr bitch
believe me!!  Give it a go anyway or maybe put her crate in another room
where she wont feel so dominant??  Give me my boys any day over the girls.
I can "feel" it with the boys but the girls I just cannot work them out???
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or
http://ariegeroussillonpyrenean.homestead.com/