Re: [pyrnet] scaredy Pyr???

In a message dated 12/16/00 1:20:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fuzzywoo@home.com writes:

I have responded. I have two pyrs and recently my 13 month old male started
to be afraid of all sorts of odd thing that never used to bother him like
laundry baskets, and hats. He has been extremely well socialized and up
until a month ago nothing scared him.
Jasmine And Seamus

Some of this could be a stage.  Dogs pass through stages that can come out as
fear.  Maybe someone with more knowledge of the stages could let you know if
13 months is a potential stage.

Joe