[pyrnet] John in VA

In a message dated 12/17/00 12:03:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

I live in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia about midway up the Blue Ridge
mountains. I have a small farm where i raise a few Nubian goats,  a few
silkie chickens, a couple geese, a donkey, cat, and a very old collie.
So if you dont mind , I'd like to poke around here for awhile and try to
learn all that I can about Great Pyreneese dogs.
Back to lurking-
John Gerace

John,
       We are glad to have you hear and that is exactly what I did before I
got my Gracie.  It is prudent and responsible to check out the breed before
making up your mind.  Grace is my first Great Pyrenees and from the bottom of
my heart she is the nicest dog I have ever had the pleasure of being part of
family here.

Linda in SC
grace website and story below.
http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm