[pyrnet] Re: [pyrnet) Mounting.

My friend rescued a neutered Am. Eskimo.  He is five years old.  She is
having a problem with him mounting when he gets excited.  Supposedly he
was neutered early, but I am beginning to wonder if that information was
correct.  He is excellent for her in every other way.  I've never had a
dog with that particular problem before.  She does try hard to redirect
his attention, and she hasn't had him long, so he really may be getting
over excited by just plain having attention.

Can anyone give me some ideas or suggestions to pass on to her?   Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas