Re: [pyrnet] URGENT: abandoned Pyr Corsicana, Texas

Cindy:  I'm so sorry you had to go through that.  As you know, the same
thing happened here to Ashley when that purebred rottweiler came on to
the property, except I was fortunate enough to get medical help in
time.  My heart aches for you, your husband and the little pig and his
owners.  I'm at the point I fire at least 6 warning shots per day when
the pyrs alert me to approaching dogs.  The other day their was a pack
of 4 and only one of them ran from the shots.  One of them proceeded
through the front fence right in front of me and never flinched.  Had
that part been fenced for the pyrs, they'd  had at him with my
blessing.  Inga