Re: [pyrnet] Re: [pyrnet) Mounting.

Cindy, mounting in a neutered dog, especially one neutered early,
is usually a dominance issue. Start having her do some simple
dominance reduction such as sitting for his dinner, treats and
pets. If he is attention motivated simply turning her back on him
and not acknowledging the behavior in any way may be a big help.
If he is not getting any attention while doing it, even negative
attention, the behavior should stop.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com