RE: [pyrnet] URGENT: abandoned Pyr Corsicana, Texas

What is it about Corsicana?  Perhaps the water?  I have an Aussie that was rescued summer 1999 in a neglect seizure of an abandoned puppy mill in Corsicana.  Let us know how this works out!
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of PyrLove214@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 5:55 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] URGENT: abandoned Pyr Corsicana, Texas

I need all of you to put the word out to whom ever that the person below has
found an abandon male Pyr.  I have to leave to go to work in 15 min.  Mandie
and Sandy are working on dogs tonight that need surgery NOW --
Thanks -- I will not be home tomorrow -- I will be running to Austin -- then
to Waco -- then to Dallas on Tuesday morning.   And back to Waco!   I will
check my mail as often as I can.   Oh and I am meeting Cindy Shaw in the
morning with the dog going to New Orleans.
ON THE MOVE,
Pam