RE: [pyrnet] Dew Claws

Where do some of these people come from???  And personally I doubt he has
much knowledge about boxers either.  Next time you run into a guy like
that, just quote the Pyr standard to him.  Besides, it's not just Pyrs that
have double dew claws, so don't feel embarrassed.  The more people are
exposed to different breeds, the more they should see that is unique to
those breeds.  Hopefully next time, this guy will ask about such
differences, before being so judgmental, and blatantly wrong.

<<this guy blurts out ..."your dog was in-bred".  I asked what he meant by
that.  He stated that my dog has
> double dew claws and that meant in-breeding. I felt embarrassed by the way
> he spoke it (I don't know why that would have embarrassed me but it
> did...anyway).  He said he bred boxers...my thought was (keep to your
boxers
> dude).>>

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net