[pyrnet] CHAT:Fw: Light a candle...

The time set for this is 7 PM in whatever time zone you live. I
think it is a nice idea, so I'm passing this on.
I will be lighting a candle for each Pyr waiting at The Bridge
for me and one for the Rescues. Barb Bowes

> "A cross-post and a nice idea...
>
> 'On my Doberman list we are having a candle ceremony on Dec. 22
at 7 pm to show solidarity for all Rescue animals and to honor
those at the Bridge.

> We would like to get as many candles glowing as possible. So if
any of you want to join, just light your candle so the glow will
reach across the world. This is an honor to all lost, misplaced,
and hopeful rescues out there.

> My candles will be glowing for my Rott'n girls waiting at the
Bridge, Katie and Ubu.