Re: [pyrnet] Pyr eyes (now dwarfism)

In a message dated 12/22/00 5:16:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pyrstaf@aol.com
writes:

<< Anyone is welcome to submit
 information to that survey about dwarfs that they have, but what Darrell
says
 is correct - based on the 20+ dwarfs that we now have, their owners feel
they
 are basically healthy and require little if any veterinary care. That is a
 fact.  Its not "scientific", but it is still a fact.
 As a side note, the 4 long-time Malamute breeders that have met my dwarf
have
 all expressed the same thing - "Wow that looks nothing like the Mal dwarfs
 I've seen."

 Peggy Watson >>

I respectfully submit that the continued proliferation of "FACTS" such as
this, will inevitably result in The Deliberate Breeding of Dwarfs by people
who "Think that they are cute." It is only a question of time. Just keep it
up.

Terry Rickert