[pyrnet] Blood sample and affected bitch

In my request for blood samples from affected Multifocal Reintopathy dogs I never intended it to get so heated but many may have a greater understanding of what is happening in the breed. We have a chance to get rid of one problem and get more information on others. I again ask if you have a dog or bitch that has been diagnosed with MR please help with blood so the researchers can go on with the DNA (no cost to the breed clubs )
Darrell wanted a study on how this affects the dogs well this is why we need an affected bitch to produce a litter so such a study can go on.   These studies are being done by people who are reputable in their fields at reputable vet schools and colleges.
If you can help you can get in touch with Dr. Grahn  or to get his address you can e-mail me privately at mklimek@telusplanet.net
This is one problem we can solve so please if you can help do so
Marie Klimek