Re: [pyrnet] Blood sample and affected bitch

In a message dated 12/23/00 9:09:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mklimek@telusplanet.net writes:

Darrell wanted a study on how this affects the dogs well this is why we need
an affected bitch to produce a litter so such a study can go on.   These
studies are being done by people who are reputable in their fields at
reputable vet schools and colleges.

I am told that Darrell has an article on the issue to publish in the Bulletin
maybe from Dr. Grahn?  If he can get approval from the GPCA Health Committee
to print it, maybe it will show up soon and he can also publish the need for
the study to be supported.  I think if we do not see it, that may tell you
something as well.

Joe