[pyrnet] Dew Claws

Hello.  I missed the original letter on the dews.  Let me ask you this...

my vet showed me a dog yesterday that looked exactly like a pyr except that
he didn't have dew claws.  The dog was rescued from the animal shelter and
the owner had no idea what it was.  I told the girl at the vets office that
it was definitely some sort of pyr.  What it had been mixed with I didn't
know.  The dog looks like a pyr puppy should and has badger markings.  The
only thing missing was the dew claws.  Do you think that there's a chance
these people adopted a pyr????

Thanks in advance and .......

Merry Christmas to you all.  God bless and be safe,

Bridget, Bear & Princess