Re: [pyrnet] Blood sample and affected bitch

<<I am told that Darrell has an article on the issue to publish in the
> Bulletin
> maybe from Dr. Grahn?>>

Joe, an article on multifocal retinopathy by Dr. Grahn appeared in the
July/August issue of the Bulletin. Dr. Grahn wrote this particular
piece, which is more of a lay piece, specifically for us.

He also has written at least one medical journal-type piece that you
might be interested in. I'm sure Marie could provide it to you if you
are interested.

Darrell Goolsbee
Fort Worth, TX