Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

I am hoping that someone will prove me wrong in my statement that there is
not a Pyr from North American bloodlines who does not have a Dwarf producer
behind it.  I am asking for Pyrs from a breeder who respects and breeds to
the standard and would potentially abide by the code of ethics of the GPCA.

If no one gets back with any candidates, we  will only be left to infer that
there are none that anyone knows about.  I truly want to be wrong on this
one, so someone, anyone,  who says I am wrong, lets put it to the test.

Joe