Re: [pyrnet] Deliberate Breeding for Dwarfs

Of course I will look at the evidence you presented. My only point is that the more we learn, the more we don't know. <vbg> And all evidence is subject to change as we learn even more. That is why it is so very important to keep studying and learning. No opinion can be absolute as things change constantly. I have modified and remodified my opinions on so many things over the years. I will hazard a guess that I will continue to do so. If I did not do this, or if I were unable to do this, it would mean I have stopped learning. What a bore that would be!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com