[pyrnet] Update on the Pyr in NE PA

I'm not really sure which lists this dog was discussed on, so I'm
covering all the bases. About a month ago, there was a Pyr in NE
PA that the owners were looking for a home for. Our Rescue Chair
was finally able to locate him and we took him into Rescue. Today
he had to be euthanized for severe aggression problems. He was
worked with and given every chance, but at 131 lbs. he was a very
dangerous dog.Yes, we have info on the dog and will be following
through on him.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com