Re: [pyrnet] Bear/Fergus' picture on Pyr-net

In a message dated 12.28.00 11:31:43 PM, kaiser4@gulftel.com writes:
<< Was that taken in your yard?  All that snow??  Where do you guys live? >>

Thank you very much for your compliment.  I love hearing how beautiful Bear
is!  We live in PA, near Philadelphia, no snow whatsoever.  The Christmas
card is actually two separate photos.  I'm a graphic artist, so I perform
photo manipulation every day.  I clipped a photo of Bear, and dropped him
into a background of snow.  I guess I cheated.  :)    I'm glad it looks real.

Dawn Michalkiewicz
PS:  I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MAGICAL NEW YEAR!