Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/26/00 5:15:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<< owners have been forthright
 enough to tell everyone concerned, so it is unlikely that someone like
 Sharon would ever have such a dog in her pedigree that is unknown to her. >>

Well I wish I could agree with this statement.  I've seen no one running up
to me to tell me anything was in my dogs backgrounds, good, bad or ugly.
When i ask questions, I'm told due to code of ethics, no one talks about
anything.  In effect a gag order is in place, which will never move anyone
forward.

Sharon Hodgdon