Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/27/00 4:50:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

I have never denied anyone information when they have called me to ask.  I
will not, however, put that information here in a public forum or just send
it willy nilly to anyone who is curious.

Well, I have asked for it.   I pledged to keep it confidential and to use it
in pedigree study and to share the results while maintaining the confidential
nature of it with those who wanted help or information.  Should I make the
same request to you provately?  If so let me know?  If I know the rules I
will try to follow them.

So far I have received nothing nor any response at all as to wheather I can
expcect same or not.

Joe