Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/27/00 5:24:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

You can for example see in
Kathy's pedigrees that she has Bruno.

and about a zillion of the rest of us as well.  There will always be those
who do this sort of thing, with or without the information.  At least with
information that contains a degree of reliability, we are not all at the
mercy of pure rumor that is not researchable anywhere.

<<How can that be accounted for in a simple
public list and who takes responsiblity for the ships sunk by "loose lips"?
It really is an issue.>>

Those who do it will do it anyway, list or not.  Ships are sunk every day now
by the same agenda laced talk, etc.  So this will not change anything.  Again
at least it will be fact.  I know something is going around now as I just
caught wind of it and ignored it enough that I only know it involves severe
genetic problems in a name you have used lately.
This is constant and almost
normal (by incidence of occurance, not by anyones agreement of good conduct),
I cannot see how the sharing of good information will exacerbate this at all.

Joe