Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/29/00 4:56:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JGentzel@aol.com writes:

email Val Seeley or give me permission to do same.

I meant this to go privately and would not have used anyone's name publicly
without their approval.  I have no idea what people are doing, but had gotten
some very loose information that some folks were doing some work privately on
Dwarfs.  I know Val to be a person of integrity and ability, with a good
science background.  And was wondering, out loud, if she might know something
responsive to the post that I replied.  So I apologize if I gave some
information that could be misunderstood and mistaken.

Joe