Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

Hi Barb and all
                                       Sorry to drop everyone in mid
sentence.  Assume the weather is affecting our server.     Could read what
was posted, but not respond.  Which likely made a lot of people happy.  I'm
starting to figure out that either I've missed some things in the bulletin or
else, some of this information has never made it to print.  For instance as
far as I knew all thats been done thus far is gather pedigrees, and blood
samples on teh individual families.  Indeed an important thing.  But what I
don't know is exactly how far the committee is on anything beyond what is
stated above.  No we don't want o duplicate efforts, but I guess basically
what exactly is happening, how can we help?  Being a get it done type of
person, I'm not one to sit around and wait a decade on thsi when it is not
necessary.   And just not sharing the information could give us many more
carriers than we need to have, just out of ignorance.   I think we all want
to produce sound healthy puppies regardless of our breed.
                   Sharon Hodgdon