Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Me- poem

Just wanted to say that I too am new to this list and have been totally lost
by the
conversations about DNA and Genetics. I have not gotten my GP yet I will get
her in two more weeks She was born 12-14-00 and i'm so excited and can hardly
stand
my self. She will be our first but I'm sure wont be our last. By reading all
the post about genetics it sure sounds like (to a new person like me) GP's
have a lot of problems! I thought they were a pretty hardy breed. I would
like to see more post on what the first thing a new puppy owner should do or
be prepared for

thanks sissy