Re: [pyrnet] Dwarf/dwarf breedings.

Linda, I would LOVE to see some sort of protocol done so that
those who wish to do so could test breed to clear their breeding
stock, and would help with setting up that protocol. My biggest
problem is that I do not have enough background in genetics nor
breeding to put forth something of this nature. Joe? How about
you? You've been breeding for a long time and certainly have a
much better handle on genetics and dwarfism than I do, or is
anyone else out there interested? I'd be glad to help!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com