Re: [pyrnet] Re:

Hello Cari. Not to be the bearer of bad news. But invisible fencing is
probably a poor choice for containing a pyr. They are a wonderful breed. But
are rather hard headed at times. And will probably have the fence figured
out in very short order. I would invest in a good solid chainlink fence if I
were you. If not I would never let your dog out without an escort and would
recommend the dog be on lead at all times when outside.

As for the question on bark collars. If you don't want a dog that barks than
a pyr is not for you. They are notorious barkers. Especially when they are
outside. My boy Beau is pretty good about barking in the house. He only
barks when he hears something unusual. But outdoors is another situation. He
regularly tells off the neighborhood when I let him out. This includes the
neighbors that he knows and is familiar with. He will bark at someone
approaching the fence. Then again he will bark at a falling leaf as well.
They seem to love to bark.
Marie and Beau