Re: [pyrnet] New Puppy (sorry Long)

OK, let me unconfuse you. Sissy is the one with the new pup. Cari
is the one with the fencing and idiot people problems. (you're
not the idiot Cari, the other people are the idiots) And Peggy,
keep shoveling, it's not over yet! And Shadow, no burying your
Mom until you earn the keg around your neck! <vbg> Oh, and I do
my best to make people feel comfortable in my home, but if they
do not like my dogs, they do not need to stay. However, I would
also certainly not expect them to welcome my dog(s) in their
home.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com