Re: [pyrnet] neighboors.

----- Original Message -----
From: "cari a mccullough" <tcrca@juno.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Cc: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 7:37 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] neighboors.

> yes, boone does jump the four-foot fence. well, i wouldn't call it
> jumping, exactly: that would be too lively a term. he really just stands
> up, leans forward over the fence, and lets his body weight do the rest.
> he will do this unless we are RIGHT next to him. > cari from cincinnati
> and boonie

Cari I would not normally recommend this. But your situation sounds unique.
Have you considered running an electric hot-wire along the top of the fence?
This might be enough of a deterrent to keep Boone from trying this trick. As
he would have to be in contact with the wire for at least a few seconds to
get over the fence. And that would be decidedly uncomfortable for him. As I
said, I would normally not recommend this. But it sounds as though you are
running out of options. And I would hate to see you have to give up Boone.
Marie and Beau