Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Me- poem

You are so right about that Cindy---I've found everyone to be very
helpful but once in a while I have suffered a " no response " too! But
then I have also been very lucky--when I couldn't (  and still can't )
get to Bridget's new website some sweetie <vbg> sent me all of the
pictures on there, which I was very grateful for. You newcomers just
hang in there--there is a lot of common insite on this list about our
furry babies!!   Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!

Your absolutely right, the poem is fantastic, I am printing it out for
myself and passed it one to others, including two friends. one who just
rescued a Am. Eskimo, and another a GSD.

I too feel like no one else is writing on this list, or when one does,
there is not much of a response.  Also with my e-mail being out of wack
for several days, I didn't even know if my mail was getting through half
the time.  It evidently was, but it didn't do me any good not knowing.

Genetics and diseases are of absolute importance, and some of it has been
of interest.  But for the rest of us pushing spay and neuter, a steady
diet of it is getting old.
Note ~I said I acknowledge it's importance!  At the very least there
should be other things going on around it!

I'm sorry that as a new comer you have hit the list at a time when you
are not benefiting from the friendly banter and news exchange that this
list is so noted for.  Even when we have "hot topic" items in the past,
they haven't gone on as long as this.  Some of it may have to do with the
holidays, but still!  I think we may have lost some folks already that
got on, wondered what they had gotten in to, and hopped off.

This list is more versatile and helpful than it appears,
honest!   :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas