Re: [pyrnet] Major Snow!

> Your both good.  I was in the mood for Chili ( with a dab of sour cream
> on top ), so just came in with the fixings for that.  Also going to do
> pea soup, make use of that ham bone from Christmas.  Both are sounding
> extra yummy to me.  Got some great pictures of our "here today gone in an
> hour snow" we had the other day, that the Pyr. children went nuts over
> while it was on the ground!  :-)

I made some homemade chili on Christmas Eve -- the dogs were jealous, as
they think whenever I bring out the ground beef it's for them <G>.  As for
the pea soup -- definitely not my favourite!  For Christmas, my mum-in-law
gave us 6 ham bones, one for each of the dogs.  They loved them.
(Personally, I think that's a much better use of a ham bone, than pea soup
<G>.)

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Grea