Re: Re: Re: [pyrnet] neighbors.

> Judith and Robyn, "hear-hear", boy do I agree.  And by the same token, it
> is wrong for the other guy to always have to fence to keep the neighbors
> dog out.  Everyone should be responsible and caring enough to keep their
> own dogs contained.

Cindy, I agree with you on the fence issue, but if this guy doesn't take
care of his dogs in the first place, what makes us think he'll take the
time, effort or money to put up a fence.  We just found it easier to take
the action in putting up a fence.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyre