Re: [pyrnet] Help, losing hair!

Whelping, spaying (and the anesthesia) as well as coming from being a completely outdoor dog to an indoor dog, not to mention the amount of stress she has been under, all contribute to "blowing coat". Don't worry, this is normal. Just keep brushing, and brushing and...Today it is the rear legs, with the rest of the body soon to follow. <sigh>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com