[pyrnet] size/age

Hello,
I know this subject has been discussed many times, but I just read in
another post about a female weighing 70 lbs at 12 months.  I bought my pyr
from someone I believe to be a respectable breeder.  Her parents were 120
and 140 lbs.  She was from a litter of 10 which came a little later than
expected.  She will be 12 months on Jan. 30.  She weighed 72 lbs when she
was 10.25 months old and doesn't seemed to have grown much since than.  She
has always grown slowly which my vet likes.  He thinks she is fine and will
grow steadily until 15 months because she never has really had a "growth
spurt".  She is very proportionate and beautiful. She did have a hernia that
had to removed ASAP a few days after I got her, it was near her bowel area.
But all went well, except my vet was very concerned about how thin her
abdominal walls were, but the procedure was very successful.

Some of you have told so general rules on growth but Dumpling has never
really followed them.  With such large parents, whom I have met, I thought
she'd be bigger.  We'd be happy if she didn't grow much more since we have a
small house with 3 other dogs and 2 two cats, but I would like some
guestimates on how large you think she may become?  Once or if she hits 85
lbs., her rate at the doggie Bed & Breakfast goes up, so I keep telling her
that if she crosses over to the more expensive rate, she better keep on
growing and get our money's worth.

Thanks,
Sherri