Re: [pyrnet] pet store pups

In a message dated 01/08/2001 8:45:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
forgrtpyrs@erols.com writes:

<< In addition to rescue with Janet Ingram for our club,  I have also taken on
 the job of monitoring the Guestbook at the Pyrnet website for our club.  It
 was stumbled on by my father that people were using it to advertise puppies
 because it is such a big site.  It was unbelievable.  Unfortunately we
 cannot delete them out - but I can counter them with my rescue message
 immediately - as well as e-mail them and tell them what I think.  If you
 have never been to the site or the Guestbook you should see this - it is at
 www.Pyrnet.org.  There is a pretty big ad right now right at the top. >>

Do you have a web master for the site. I would think that they would have the
administrative rights to delete unwelcome comments. You could add a
stipulation at the top of the page at the same time that advertisements would
be deleted.

Elaine and Pico