[pyrnet] Working Show Dogs, was pet store puppies

    I know.  You'd think we'd all want to make sure they were staying true
to type, not only physical but mental and working abilities as well.  The
original purpose of showing any breed was to evaluate the individuals and
award the ones who were best equipped to do their original job.
    In many breeds such as the sporting breeds we're seeing people with
"field type" and "show type" this should never have happened, they should be
bred together for an all around dog.  Are we starting to see "working type"
verses "show type" in Pyrs?  It does state in the GPCA code of ethics, not
to separate working stock from show stock.
    Anyone else's thoughts?

Chrissy