[pyrnet] Re: Cindy

In a message dated 1/13/01 12:03:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Cindy,
       What a photo that would have been!  I would have loved to see that.
Congratulations on your new babies.  Geese are so smart.  If I had more room
and a pond I would love to have some African Geese.
Linda and Gracie

I found them, around the tub, back paws on the floor, front paws on the
tub step, all their heads hug over the tub, turning this way and that!
Well, I was sure then where the peeps were coming from!