Re: [pyrnet] Pet Store Loved One

Dear List:

We are blessed in the Houston area that the large pet stores, Petco and
Petsmart do not sell cats or dogs.  They have been stalwart supporters for
the local government and charitable animal shelters providing adoption areas
and a full calendar each month for these groups to bring pets to be adopted.

By rumor, I have heard that there might be a few small pet stores that still
sell dogs, but I do not know first hand that it is true in Houston.

We make up for it in flea markets and fairs with pups sold in the back of
pickup trucks.

Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast