Re: [pyrnet] Introducing a Pyr puppy to my cats

I have always done the direct approach. Most would not agree to that.
When I have brought home older dogs that I do not know if they have been
around cats before, I watch there reactions. If they sniff then ignore
then they are usually ok. My cats hiss for a couple of days then before I
know it they are rubbing the dog for affection. Being yours is a puppy
your cats will put him in his place soon enough. Good luck.