Re: [pyrnet] Fw: shelters

Linda, I lost your reply letter, double clicking to delete a stubborn
delete letter.  I'm going to try to answer without having your letter to
refer back to.  Eeek.

I do understand what you are saying.  And of course you are right too.  I
didn't say that there were any easy answers, just opinions to go with all
of this.  In my experience those people who wait for a litter "usually"
have their heads in the right place.  I am not sure that their hearts
are...but then once again, that is only my personal opinion.  I think the
puppy fetish is suspect in all but a few instances ( although heaven help
me, I wouldn't
- couldn't deny their appeal, after all, I am the idiot with four litter
mates! )   :-) where there may actually be a need to start out with a
pup.  Frankly ( once again this isn't going to happen ), I think a good
many first timers need to adopt an adult, and really know that they are
going to be happy with the breed, before creating a need for a new litter
of pups!  None of this helps much, just
thoughts on the subject!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com