Re: [pyrnet] Fw: shelters

----- Original Message -----
From: <clhenke@juno.com>

Linda, Frankly, in my opinion yes. >>

I understand what you are saying and how you feel.  I also agree that more
(actually most) pups bred by any breeder should go out early s/n or on s/n
contarcts--with teeth.  There is, however, a good argument to be made that
if the caring, ethical, thoughful breeders quit, it would not take long to
see a serious and perhaps permanent decline in the health, temperament and
type of the breed.  Such a decline may be irretrievable.

And finally, of course, there are many people who want a puppy.  They do
not want, and will not take a rescue dog.  No matter how nice a dog.  And I
will tell you that my buyers, all of them waiting, some first timers, some
repeats, would not take a rescue dog and would not go anywhere else unless
I referred them.

Linda