RE: [pyrnet] Housebreaking question

<<This pup has been outdoors with it's mother who
> is a LGD. She would be keeping this pup as a housedog. And she wants to
know
> if 5 months is too old to make for successful housebreaking?>>

When we brought our current foster Pyr home, she had been kept outside and
hadn't been accustomed to being indoors.  Believe me, it didn't take her
any length of time to figure out that if she held it she was left in the
house.  The use of a crate is excellent for helping with house breaking.
With consistency and patience, your friend's pup should be able to adapt to
living indoors.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrene