Re: [pyrnet] health/drinking question

Brentfd, I have had this problem off and on for awhile, and currently am
having a bad episode of it with our latest adoptee, Gulliver.  It does
get to be a strain monitoring water, especially when there is more than
one.  Plus at the other end I worry about kidneys when having to watch
water.  I have gone back to making a rice diet for awhile with Gulliver,
hoping it digests faster, at least past the regurg. point.  I have no
answers, just wanted to let you know it does seem to occur, and I will be
interested in what others have to say too! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka