Re: [pyrnet] health/drinking question

Cody has been like that since he was a baby. We only have to put up with
it in the winter as we have and outside licker for all of them. Did you
ever look at the water after one drink. I sure would not come back for
seconds if given the choice. Our female will drink from the same bowel
only if it is not at the bottom and there is only slim left. My wife and
I just keep it fresh for them all the time and he is a happy camper.
Most interesting about following the water never heard that one.
So what you are saying is to keep the water fresh at all times and maybe
they won't drink so much at one time.I never gave it much thought but I
think you may right.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy