Re: [pyrnet] BARF

    Finally got on, not sure what the problem was, may have been trying
eGroups.  :)
    Got a hold of a local butcher who said to call at the beginning of the
week so they could tell us what they'd have through the week and we can come
pick up as many beef and pork scraps as we can get.  Said they have an
occasional sheep and goat but would only consider giving this to my Cockers
as I wouldn't want the Pyrs getting a taste for that.  :)
    Thanks for your help, will be looking into the different books
everyone's been talking about.  Thanks again!

Chrissy