Re: [pyrnet] Housebreaking question

He never has any unsupervised time in the house at all. However he has no
problem lifting his leg right in front of us. I have crated him, and he will
go in there too. He can be out for any length of time and come in and go in
the house with no problem,and he does this alot. I have really tried to talk
my breeder into letting me neuter him,however she wants to show and breed
like I stated earlier.We do co-own him,but I have two young boys and I am
concerned about this being a terrible health concern. It is so bad he has
ruined my new tile floor,and my table. I am seriously heart broken over this
because it has come to the point where I might have to take him back to the
breeder.I have offered to buy her out,so we can have him neutered and keep
him forever.I am crossing my fingers she will let us neuter him! I am also
very frusterated because eventhough she says she wants to show him there
hasnt been any effort. We are considering having another baby,but no way with
him going potty all over. Thanks for any advice. Julie