Re: [pyrnet] Housebreaking question

In a message dated 01/24/2001 5:14:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JKW9298@aol.com writes:

<< He never has any unsupervised time in the house at all. >>

Supervision is different that holding onto the other end of a leash and being
ready to provide a convincing correction with a loud, firm NO! as soon as he
takes a stance to pee. When I house broke both my dogs, they were either in
the crate or on the leash. Yes, it was a big pain, but my dogs became very
reliable, very quickly in the house. Hopefully this will help.

Elaine and Pico