Re: [pyrnet] Coyotes

The Coyotes have been really lively around here lately.  Last night on
the last trip out for the night they got going right as we let the dogs
out.  I have never seen my group so agitated, and they were dead on
serious about it too!
Big dogs suddenly got bigger, hair up, heads up, noses going, agitated
prancing.  Impressive to watch, no doubt about it, but we shuffled them
in rather quickly.  Had the feeling if one was going to try to go after
them, the whole group would be going!

Would like to say that was the end of it, but in the night they sounded
so close I wondered if they were up on the porch.  Evidently, so did the
fur-kids.  They were not happy campers, and we knew it.  This morning we
dragged ourselves around to start the day looking and feeling like
something out of "night of the living dead".  I really hate that feeling
of just dozing and the ballistic barking goes off.  Quiet them down, and
repeat the process. Ugh!  Made for an interesting night.  Admittedly it
was a gorgeous evening here last night, so no doubt the Coyotes probably
were enjoying it too! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas