Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Thanks so much Cindy for your valuable suggestions.

  In the interest of time ( I need to do something as quickly as possible
because he is not safe when left alone right now)  If you have any web sites
or phone numbers handy I would love to hear about them.  i am going to try
fosters and Smith  and resteele right now.

I appreciate your encouragement.  I really love this guy and want to figure
out how to make this work.

Lisa